Sales Executive - Account Manager
The Sales Executive - Account Manager is responsible for maintaining business with the current account base in Canada and for add-on sales also to the current account base. In the area of account management you are responsible for growing the usage of PayNet products in the credit processes of our customers. This entails tracking usage and developing and implementing strategies to maintain and grow usage of our credit underwriting products. Add-on sales of credit scores are another responsibility for the Account Manager. This role works with sr. credit leaders, credit managers and credit analysts to ensure consistent and growing usage.
- Work closely with the Director and Sales Executives to grow current clients business
- Set-up new accounts
- Conduct account training sessions for increased product usage
- Analyze account usage patterns to identify growth opportunities
- Conduct account renewals and up-sell accounts on current and new products
- Create, distribute and educate on searching and credit control reports
- Manage ongoing relationships with existing client base
- 2-7 years sales and account management experience
- BA/BS/BCOM degree required
- Demonstrated success with consultative selling approach and account development
- Experience preferences;
- managing accounts within the financial services industry
- commercial lending experience (Bank, Credit Union, Commercial Finance…)
- credit risk management (ie sales, credit adjudication, predictive models, ratings, collections…)
- Excellent communication (written and presentation) skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages and presentations in a professional manner
- The ability to thrive in high pressure, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Track records of success in over-achieving goals, building relationships, and running major projects
- A self-starting, team-oriented, and innovative attitude focused on consistently delivering high quality results
- The ability to contribute and foster creative ideas
- Administrative effectiveness in tracking prospects, follow-up on calls, and recording prospect contact information and interactions
- Computer skills: must be adept in use of: MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word, sales contact management applications (e.g. com, etc).
Travel is required to; meet with clients locally, located across Canada and potentially in the US, attend relevant industry conferences and the PayNet corporate office in Skokie, Illinois.
Commensurate with the responsibilities and duties described above, compensation consists of base salary and unlimited commissions subject to achievement of company goals and agreed upon objectives. PayNet will also provide a benefits package and necessary work tools such as a laptop computer.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com